Avocado and Honey face mask
- Combine one half of an avocado and one teaspoon of raw honey.
- Mix together and apply to face for 20 minutes.
- This mask will leave your skin glowy and radiant while still moisturizing your skin.
Banana and Orange face mask
- Mix one half of a mashed banana, a table spoon of honey, and orange juice.
- Mix together and apply to face for 15 minutes.
- This mask will leave your skin glowing.
Honey and Brown sugar scrub
- combine honey and brown sugar into a small cup
- scrub over legs and arms then rinse
Anti- Acne Turmeric face mask
- Mix a teaspoon of powdered turmeric with a small amount of water to make a paste
- mix a teaspoon of honey
- Leave on for about 10 minutes
- This mask will help prevent acne and add moisture to your skin
Blemish- Fighting Milk Mask
- Mix 2 tablespoons of honey
- Mix 2 tablespoons of nutmeg
- Mix 2 tablespoons of milk
- Honey naturally kills bacteria to prevent acne and nutmeg works as an exploiter that is great for sensitive skin. Let sit on skin for 10 to 15 minutes.
Combat Oily Skin
- Half an avocado
- 1/4 cucumber
- mash together, let sit for 10-15 minutes
- cucumber will hydrate your skin, helping prevent your skin from overcompensating oils
- avocado contains oleic acid which natural helps prevent oil and reduce inflammation
Oatmeal and coconut oil scrub
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- 1 table spoon of coconut oil
- Mix until mixture is a paste and let it sit for 15 minutes
- Massage into skin for 2 minutes the rinse
- This mask will remove dead skin cells but if left on skin too long can clog pores, so make sure to rinse after 2 minutes.
Calming honey mask
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Juice from 1 lemon wedge
- Warm the honey before mixing the ingredients and apply to skin for 15-20 minutes.
- This cinnamon will reduce redness and inflammation. Lemon acid will exfoliate and brighten the skin.
Pumpkin spice mask
Turmeric toning mask
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 table spoon of plain greek yogurt
- 1 table spoon of turmeric powder
- Yogurt will lift away rough skin cells, uncovering newer ones. Honey will moisturize your skin while turmeric will tone and fight acne
Honey calming mask
- 2 tablespoons of warm honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 wedge of fresh lemon
- Cinnamon is known to reduce redness and inflammation. Lemon works as an exfoliant, cleaning dead skin to reveal fresh skin. Leave this mixture on for 15-20 minutes.
Anti-aging chocolate mask
- 1/2 cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of oats
- 4 table spoons of plain greek yogurt
- Anti-aging properties in chocolate help with the production of collagen. Leave mixture on the skin for 10 minutes for fresher, younger looking skin.